On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 10:14:05PM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> jvanzyl     2003/06/24 15:14:05
>
>   Modified:    src/test/java/org/apache/maven/project
>                         ProjectInheritanceTest.java
>   Log:
>   o Need to use basedir.

That's ok for this test case. But there are other points
where (as we don't have a strict convention) the
programmer works according to the one (src/java) or the
other (${basedir}/src/java) convention in her/his mind.

E.g. if you use this style, the checkstyle report will go
wrong, as it's stylesheet allways preprends with ${basedir}
what it finds in the sourceDirectory tag.

incze