I realized that in POMs of my web projects I have very long lists
of dependencies marked with:

     <dependency>
       <properties>
         <war.bundle>true</war.bundle>
       </properties>
     </dependency>

I always want to "bundle" most of deps (or all of them)
while if I exclude I do exclude only few of them

I think that war plugin will be bit easier to use if by default
all dependencies are bundled and only those specially marked:

    <dependency>
       <properties>
         <war.bundle>false</war.bundle>
       </properties>
     </dependency>

will be excluded.

Anybody will oppose if I will change the war plugin and make it work this
way.

I do believe that this is a change for better ... but also I myself will
have to edit
a lot POMs, that's why I prefer to know opinion of other users of this
plugin.

Michal