> If you have a fix or a change you would like to be in maven 1.0, please
> ensure that:
>
> 1) It's in Jira (
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10030 )

MAVEN-632 Please add maven.ejb.excludes to ejb:ejb goal
MAVEN-633 Contributing an ejb:ejb-client goal

I've got more contributions to maven-ejb-plugin that I hope to get
submitted today.

> 2) it's in the roadmap (
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10030&report=roadmap
>  )

Dunno how to do that :-(

Once upon a time I had write access to CVS but the last time I tried it
didn't work for me. Possibly because things were relocated during my
period of inactivity? Anyway, I'd be happy to appl these myself if we can
get that turned back on.