Fra: Ben Walding [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 19. august 2003 01:03
Til: Maven Developers List
Emne: Re: Jar manifest version format

I'm reading the spec, and I'm not seeing the same issue that you are.

Here is the classworlds-1.0-rc1 manifest

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.5.3
Created-By: Apache Jakarta Maven
Built-By: maven
Package: com.werken.classworlds
Build-Jdk: 1.4.1_01
Extension-Name: classworlds
Specification-Version:
Specification-Vendor: The Werken Company
Specification-Title: classworlds: Java(tm) ClassLoader Management Fram
ework
Implementation-Version: 1.0-rc1
Implementation-Vendor: The Werken Company
Implementation-Vendor-Id:

Manifest-Version conforms to the specification Implementation-Version
also conforms to the specification

Notably (from JDK1.4 jar spec) -

          o Implementation-Version :  The value is a string that defines
            the version of the extension implementation.

Or am I misunderstanding your issue?

//