Hi,

There are definitely a few plugins that have been committed on behalf of
those who do not have apache commit privs. These plugins should probably
move off the apache boxes because the original authors are at our mercy
to commit changes which just isn't scalable.

The the sourceforge repository the standard place these days for Maven
plugins?

If we can make a list of these I can make tarballs of the CVS directory
structures so they can be safely moved.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl