I'd say leave it as is in the release, but make sure we get it right next
time.
I really need to look at integrating the release portions of the SCM plugin
and the release plugin properly sometime close to 1.0 too.

As far as releasing this week - I'm not confident I'll have something of
that quality ready this week, as I do have a day job :) Probably have it
bootstrapping in the next day or 2, cleanup and commit by the end of the
week. From there, I think we need some people testing this out for a week or
so - releases get a lot more visibility than CVS HEAD (and even when that's
broken the user list gets more active!), and we don't want a dodgy RC.

I'm pretty confident about it though - I've really tried not to break any
old public interfaces (like project.getPluginContext), and have kept the
changes inside the PluginManager as much as possible.

I'll keep the -dev list updated as I make progress. Currently I get 2/3 of
the way through touchstone, but I also have to switch the interpolation to
happen after inheritence again after I was made to see the light yesterday
:)

- Brett