The following comment has been added to this issue:
Author: Xavier RODRIGUEZ
Created: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:03 AM
Body:
I tried to implement this feature ... I know this is still a draft! ;-)
* I create a new goal in the plugin.jelly file:
<goal name="castor:doc">
${systemScope.setProperty('javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory','org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl')}
<ant:xslt
in="${maven.castor.schema.file}"
out="${maven.castor.doc.file}"
style="${maven.castor.transformer}">
<ant:classpath>
<ant:path refid="maven.dependency.classpath"/>
<ant:pathelement location="${tools.jar}"/>
</ant:classpath>
</ant:xslt>
</goal>
* Some new properties
maven.castor.doc.dir = ${maven.build.dir}/docs/schema maven.castor.schema.file =
${maven.src.dir}/schema/project-conf.xsd
maven.castor.transformer = ${maven.src.dir}/schema/xsd2html.xsl
maven.castor.doc.file = ${maven.castor.doc.dir}/conf.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------
View the issue:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=MAVEN-1018
Here is an overview of the issue:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Key: MAVEN-1018
Summary: Castor report generation
Type: New Feature
Status: Unassigned
Priority: Minor
Time Spent: Unknown
Remaining: Unknown
Project: maven
Components:
plugin-castor
Versions:
1.0-rc1
Assignee:
Reporter: Xavier RODRIGUEZ
Created: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 9:50 AM
Updated: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 9:50 AM
Environment: MAVEN 1.0 RC1
Description:
I tried to automatically generate a repport from a castor schema by using the castor
plugin. I think, it can be quite interesting to automatically generate an HTML page
containing all the descriptions of the castor configuration file and also an SVG
document representing the configuration tree.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
JIRA INFORMATION:
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Administrators.jspa
If you want more information on JIRA, or have a bug to report see:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]