+1 I think it would be a great idea to have the war plugin handle packaging
of webstart applications.  I deal with this myself my manually copying the
jars within my maven.xml.

Another bonus would be for the war plugin to include Sun's webstart servlet
(maybe not possible due to licensing conflicts), and also update the web.xml
to do the servlet mapping for the JNLPDownloadServlet.

Ryan