plexus-build-api does not correctly handle stale output cleanup, so we
have to do Project/Clean after removing project resources, for example.

Although m2e will support plexus-build-api for the foreseeable future,
I think plugins that use it should migrate to the new API to get both
correct behaviour inside eclipse and incremental build support on
command line. I may even try to encourage migration with error/info
markers about plexus-build-api usage in m2e, but I have not decided yet.

Igor

On 2014-03-25, 22:31, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
Hi Jason,

Interesting.

What is the plan about org.sonatype.plexus:plexus-build-api already integrated
in some plugins?

Given the expected large diffusion of this API, wouldn't it be wise to put it
at Apache?
or Eclipse?
(I won't rehash previous discussions about freedom and preferences from each
people)

Regards,

Hervé