I also think that installing locally is somehow to be seen as a hack. And
though I do it myself on a regular basis while developing, I indeed never
see it as a sustainable place for my artifacts, only deploy is (and still
temporary for non releases).

Yes, I think we should rename that tag.

And if not we should stop telling people it must not be seen as a
repository, but as a cache...