Hi

I have some pre-existing code that uses org.eclipse.aether, that works fine.

However, when I reference it and invoke it from a maven-plugin, I get

 A required class was missing while executing <plugin>:
org.eclipse.aether.spi.connector.transport.TransporterFactory

Looking at the urls spat out, it seems aether-spi is not of the classpath.
It's in the plugin manifest though.

I assume it's being masked out somehow, as it's used in maven as well. I
don't want to use Maven's RepositorySystem.

What's one supposed to do in this circumstance? shade?