Afternoon Karl!
dreading going out in the hot sun without SPF 1000 so Im dallying on the puter
for as long as I can

some situations I found for doxia (that you pointed out yesterday):

1)Tests wont compile clean e.g. Cast to (LinkItem) was never completed on
return from parent.getBody().getBreadcrumbs().get(0);
 parentHref = "scp://parent.com/index.html";
        linkItem =(LinkItem)parent.getBody().getBreadcrumbs().get(0);
        linkItem.setHref( parentHref );

2)some of the testcases seem to hang?
Running
org.apache.maven.doxia.site.decoration.inheritance.DecorationModelInheritenceAssemblerTest
DecorationModelInheritenceAssemblerTest seems to hang for about an hour?

3)doxias <maven-enforcer-plugin> was set to MaxJdkVersion of 5 here are the
rules for maxJdkVersion
 <plugin>
          <artifactId>maven-enforcer-plugin</artifactId>
          <executions>
            <execution>
              <id>enforce-bytecode-version</id>
              <goals>
                <goal>enforce</goal>
              </goals>
              <configuration>
                <rules>
                  <enforceBytecodeVersion>
                    <maxJdkVersion>1.5</maxJdkVersion>
I have not used Java5 in about 5 years so Im wondering why is doxia hardgated
to Java 1.5 ?

Thanks
Martin-
Mexico vs Netherlands 12:00 PM (on Telly) ..in south america ..Estádio
Castelão, Fortaleza Brasil