Am 2014-07-01 18:21, schrieb Paul Benedict:
I was just about to bulk change these and but could not find the "Send
Email for this Update" checkbox. Based on what I read, it's an option only
available to project admins. So... either someone with more karma can do
this change or we just accept 200 email updates :-) I don't like the
latter. Thoughts?

I'd do it anyway!