I will be in GMT+4 timezone until the end of the summer, then go back to
my normal GMT-4.

Igor

On 2014-07-04, 1:33, Robert Scholte wrote:
Hi,

Just to give Olivier a chance to join, let's collect the local times of
the current joiners and try to find a timeslot when it's not midnight:

If I'm correct, following have joined at least 2 times or are Maven PMC
22:00-23:00 (CEST) Robert Scholte, Hervé Boutemy, Karl-Heinz Marbaise,
Mark Struberg
21:00-22:00 (IST) Stephen Connolly

unknown, please complete
Jason van Zyl