For those who work on Win7, a pretty equivalent batch script:
https://gist.github.com/pcompieta/0b202e9ce57e490c84c4

Unfortunately, i found no pull request at the moment to test it as a whole
(#22 is open but already committed to master), but i tried all pieces
separately and it should work as expected - feedbacks are welcome.

Hope it helps
Paolo Compieta