You need to use org.apache.maven.plugins.annotations.Component
annotation inside maven plugins, I don't believe plexus @Requirement
works.

Igor

On 2014-09-22, 18:34, animator wrote:
The main problem from the topic finally I managed to resolve. The problem was
wrong configuration in test-polyglot-project, the groupId of declared plugin
in pom was wrong and when the goal was executed it was used plugin from
local repository and any configuration from pom was omitted.. Anyway thanks
for advices!

Second problem with injecting plexus components still exists.. I added no
arg constructor and @Requirement annotation but still I get the same
exceptions.

Thanks for answers.