Let's use the [discuss] thread constructively then; do we call a
[VOTE] to move *everything* to 1.7 ? I think we are ready to move to
1.6 without actually having a vote, so if you for some reason oppose
the move to 1.6 please say so in the "discuss" thread or I will simply
conclude that we move everything to 1.6 once everyone has had their
say.

For the scope of this discussion I think it's safe to assume that
anyone calling for 1.7 *also* accepts 1.6.

Kristian