You should be able to follow the repositories on github and get
notifications. Commits with maven-release plugin are a giveaway :)

I don't think the nexus instance posts staging mails to plexus-dev,
but the overall mode of operations in plexus is 1 fix = 1 release. So
jira traffic generally means new releases.

Kristian