Am Wed, 19 Feb 2014 19:17:03 +0100
schrieb Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>:

> One thing it can be used for is to define a different JDK to be used
> (than the one used for executing Maven itself). More info here:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-using-toolchains.html

What is quite interesting on this page, it talks about
exec-maven-plugin, but not the maven-invoker-plugin. The later does
require JDK homes and Maven Homes, both could be toolchained. In fact
there is already a bug about it:

https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MINVOKER-100

We could think about providing the toolchain entries as special
properties, then one could use:

             <mavenHome>${toolchain.mavenhome.3.0.x}</mavenHome>
             <javaHome>${toolchain.jdkhome.1.7.0.51}</javaHome>

Or similiar?

Gruss
Bernd

 maven-invoker-plugin