Am 2014-11-23 um 16:56 schrieb Hervé BOUTEMY:
Le dimanche 23 novembre 2014 15:58:56 Michael Osipov a écrit :
Hi folks,

while merging my local Git clone of maven.git I have noticed that some
trailing whitespace has been added to the repo. I performed some shell

magic:
  > find . -type f -name '*.<extensions>' -exec grep -E -l " +$" {} \; |

xargs -I{} sed -i -e 's/ \+$//' {}

I have pushed the branch 'trailing-whitespace':
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven.git;a=commitdiff;h=0343c5260
1f7623415511e4f05fc79b03c283455

I ran Maven Integration Testing on the bin tarball and haven't noticed
any further ITs failing beside those which fail with master anyway.

Is anyone opposed if I merge the branch into master?
the only issue I see is that trailing spaces from javadoc comments will
reappear
but on other places, this is a little improvement IMHO
so I have no problem with this

While the Javadoc issue is true, it makes no sense to go over the add interactively. To tedious.

I'll wait a day or two and will proceed with the merge.

Michael