The problem is almost certainly because the code below specifies a packaging
type of “aar” without the requisite work to teach Maven about that packaging
type (see
http://books.sonatype.com/mvnref-book/reference/writing-plugins-sect-plugins-lifecycle.html)?

I see no reason to eliminate the assumption that any dependency without a known
packaging type specified is a jar.

--

Robert Patrick <HYPERLINK
"mailto:robert.patr...@oracle.com"robert.patr...@oracle.com>

VP, FMW Platform Engineering, Oracle Corporation

7460 Warren Pkwy, Ste. 300       Office: +1.972.963.2872

Frisco, TX 75034, USA                   Mobile: +1.469.556.9450

HYPERLINK
"http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Oracle-WebLogic-Server-Patrick/dp/0470484306/"Professional
 Oracle WebLogic Server

by Robert Patrick, Gregory Nyberg, and Philip Aston

with Josh Bregman and Paul Done

Book Home Page: HYPERLINK
"http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTitle/Professional-Oracle-WebLogic-Server.productCd-0470484306.html"http://www.wrox.com/

Kindle Version: HYPERLINK