Hi,

we are here in a complete different situation.

During the VOTE the artifacts are stored in a stage repository which can simply being dropped (Which is the idea of those staged repository). The only thing which is needed to be fixed is the SCM Tag (Git, SVN...). This can be done....

If we would have found the problem after they have been cleared and released than it would be impossible to remove them from Central.

Furthermore the release area is a Subversion repository which can be changed and it's documented according to the nature of SVN itself.