What kind of changes to the model do you expect? Can you give some
pointers that explain verification logic you have in mind?

Igor

On 2015-01-05 9:11, Kristian Rosenvold wrote:
I'd be interested in using cglib to generate a full set of subclasses
for the entire maven model. These subclasses could assert stuff about
"proper" thread correctness wrt the current "correct" threading model
for maven. This would be capable of blowing up /immediately/ a plugin
violates the contract and could be used to make a "formal"
verficiation that the entire set of plugins performs to specification
in a given build.

I could potentially see this added as a "diagnostic" mode to core.

I know how to create the verification logic, but I am totally blank
when it comes to cglib. Is there anyone who can help me a bit ? Maybe
even someone who could code the actual cglib bit :) ?

Kristian