Hi,

I got a report from someone about links from Jira to old Codehaus MAVEN
Confluence Wiki [1]: I explained that we already copied the content to ASF
MAVENOLD [2] as read-only and copied useful content to ASF MAVEN [3]

Then ok for Codehaus MAVEN Confluence Wiki.

But what about Codehaus MAVENUSER Confluence Wiki [4]?
Is the whole content useful? Should we have the same strategy than MAVEN? Who
could do that?

Or should we only copy relevant pages to MAVEN? How to do that (I didn't find
any way to export even a simple page to later reimport)

Any thoughts?

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/