Yup, personally not interested. Jekyll probably has several orders of magnitude
more users. Now if there were a Jekyll compatible implementation in Java, sure
I'd use that :-)

I just like that the tool is well supported and everyone uses it, and even if
you don't want to actually install it there are tons of editors for the
supported formats and you have Github pages.

On Mar 18, 2015, at 11:45 PM, Aldrin Leal <ald...@leal.eng.br> wrote:

> you seen JBake? I wrote its Maven Plugin
>
> http://docs.ingenieux.com.br/project/jbake/
>
> --
> -- Aldrin Leal, <ald...@leal.eng.br>
> Master your EC2-fu! Get the latest ekaterminal public beta
> http://www.ingenieux.com.br/products/ekaterminal/
>
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:32 AM, Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> wrote:
>
>> Anyone interested in trying a Jekyll experiment for our website? Extract
>> the useful documentation we believe there is and try to make working on the
>> site a pleasurable experience that is easy for users to contribute to?
>>
>> I'd like to try this because after this last release I'm frankly tired of
>> looking at our pretty awful website. It's ugly, noisy, unmaintained, hard
>> to navigate and personally just makes me not want to write anything. I
>> would like to like writing documentation again and I think a more standard
>> tool like Jekyll will help. I honestly dislike doing core releases because
>> I have to use the site plugin. I created it, I can hate it and I do hate it.
>>
>> Even if no one answers I'll try this experiment because I think there's
>> only 10-15 useful documents in the whole site so it likely won't take long.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jason

>> Jason van Zyl
>> Founder, Takari and Apache Maven
>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>> http://twitter.com/takari_io
>>
>> There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what you're
>> talking about.
>>
>> -- John von Neumann

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder, Takari and Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
be omnipotent for a while.

  -- Jakob Burckhardt