Hi Hervé,

On 3/21/15 1:09 PM, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
great work, thank you!

For the long-term, I'd like the content to be stored in maven.apache.org: do
you have an idea where to put it?

See the last lines of my original post...

Regards,

Hervé

Le mardi 17 mars 2015 23:13:53 Karl Heinz Marbaise a écrit :
Hi,

i have done a summary as a first step (release notes like):

http://blog.soebes.de/blog/2015/03/17/apache-maven-3-dot-3-1-features/

If you have any suggestions / supplemental information etc.

please don't hesitate to contact me...

The best would be to create an issue or send a pull request to
https://github.com/khmarbaise/octopress

If this is done i can put this content also to the maven.apache.org site
(If no objections exist against this)...

I can do within the next days as welll and put the things i've done on the release notes pages on maven.apache.org site....and enhance those here:

http://maven.apache.org/docs/3.3.1/release-notes.html

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise