Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> wrote on 03/31/2015 03:09:40 PM:

> Make sure that if you're using a settings.xml pointing at a
> repository manager that your pluginRepositories are configured. Core
> extensions are loaded from plugin repositories not application
repositories.

> On Mar 31, 2015, at 2:55 PM, Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> > Has anyone had any success using the extensions.xml mechanism from
> 3.3.1 to load the takari smart builder?

My settings.xml is configured almost identically to the example at
http://books.sonatype.com/nexus-book/reference/config-maven.html#ex-maven-nexus-simple

with the exception that I also have a <servers> section because our
corporate repo uses authentication. I can included a redacted copy if
necessary.