So… https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/maven-archetype.git (read+write)
has the post git-svn commits and the 2.3 release tag

While… git://git.apache.org/maven-archetype.git (read-only) only has the
git-svn commits and is the one mirrored to github

Should git://git.apache.org/maven-archetype.git now be pulling from
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/maven-archetype.git instead of git-svn
like other Maven git repos?