My read is this work much like Github pages works. You have a repository with
your source and the rendered pages go into a branch. But nothing stops you from
having the source in one repo and just pushing the generated content to another
repo. This is currently how we do the M2Eclipse site. We have a Jekyll site in
one repository, and we have a process that runs Jekyll and produces the website
which gets pushed. I think if we did the same it would be cool because we could
have the site on Github where we can use Jekyll, let people make pull requests
and push it back here for official publishing.

On Apr 30, 2015, at 2:55 PM, Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org> wrote:

> Am 2015-04-30 um 00:31 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
>> http://bit.ly/1QLwWGS
>>
>> (Source: https://twitter.com/planetapache/status/593535338074611712)
>
> Wouldn't that imply always to clone a private copy of the entire repo with
> autogerated stuff just to push changes back to the canonical repo?
>
> Sounds like an absolute waste of time and resources to me.
>
> Michael

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder, Takari and Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

A language that doesn’t affect the way you think about programming is not worth
knowing.

 -- Alan Perlis