Hi Jeffrey,

On 5/7/15 7:57 PM, Jeffrey E Care wrote:
We have several medium-to-large multi-module builds. We use deploy at end
and I've noticed that it's taking a long time to run the deploys. I dug
into the deploy plugin & noticed that for deploy at end the deployments
are run serially. Has there been any thought to using multiple threads for
this use case? Would you be open to a contribution implementing this?

any contriubtion is really appreciated...sounds extremly interesting, cause at the moment i'm running a large build with 320 modules which took about 2 minutes to upload those artifacts to nexus...

I would be great...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise