Hi,

here my +1 as well.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
On 5/13/15 8:55 AM, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to introduce Manfred Moser as committer for the Apache  Maven
project.

He's working on Android Maven plugin for years, has great discussions both on
users and dev MLs, has a great attitude.
And he's just told he wants to improve the site and work on Maven: having him
make pull requests is just a waste of energy for both Manfred and whoever will
accept the PRs: I'm confident that he'll know when to do changes by himself and
when some discussion is necessary before doing the job.

Vote open for 72H

[+1]
[0]
[-1]