Hi,

On 5/26/15 7:35 PM, Michael Osipov wrote:
Am 2015-05-26 um 18:29 schrieb Manfred Moser:
They are all moving to github. We will just have to update the website.

https://github.com/mojohaus

This is good news, I really rely on them. What about documentation?

Kept be there...some of the plugins docs are already online but currently i'm working to get all plugins which have been migrated correctly show the web site...

For example:

http://www.mojohaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/
http://www.mojohaus.org/versions-maven-plugin/

already works...and some others as well...but not all yet....

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Michael