Nothing will give me greater joy than removing the last traces of SVN from the
Maven project.

Did someone already start a list of what to convert? If so I’ll use that as a
starting point, if not I’ll make one.

Have we already discussed breaking monorepos like shared and plugins into their
individual projects? Maybe we can use the techniques the mojo devs used for the
migration from Codehaus to Github? I assume that process will be very similar
to ours.

> On May 29, 2015, at 6:39 PM, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> +1
> I believe we already agreed so many times on that.
> We just need volunteers to do the job.
> So thanks Jason to be the volunteer! :-)
>
> --
> Olivier
> On 30 May 2015 06:20, "Arnaud Héritier" <aherit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +1 for git
>>
>> On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 9:11 PM, Tibor Digana <tibordig...@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> +1 Git/Hub
>>>

>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> -----
>> Arnaud Héritier
>> http://aheritier.net
>> Mail/GTalk: aheritier AT gmail DOT com
>> Twitter/Skype : aheritier

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder, Takari and Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically
dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of
dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
goals are in doubt.

  -- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance