The only issue is if there is a problem in one of the projects then you may
need to respin all four... if you frame your vote email so that you can
release the earlier components in the event of an unrelated problem with
downstream projects then you should at least be able to make progress if
things go wrong...

OTOH if there is an issue in the top dependency you'd be respin anyway...

I say go for 4 in one... but you are stepping up to be the release manager
for this set, so you decide what you are managing the release of!