Hi Tibor,

On 6/17/15 1:29 PM, Tibor Digana wrote:
I would report a bug in 0.9 assign it to me and continue the vote.
I believe you had such issue, but I trust the command mvn release:prepare
which passed with all over 800 tests on original sources.
Karl, maybe you can check the surefire reports html on the site.
How important is -sources.jar if we have tag and svn logs with history
[maven-release-plugin] ?

I have no problem with that...

The only thing i see is if somenone downloads the source package and tries to compile etc. it...But i would say..no problem..and what Kristian said...it had already been delivered in that state before...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise