Hello all,

Thanks to your support I am now a new committer and would like to get the ball
rolling. I have subscribed to all the mailing lists and followed the various
ASF committer/developer docs.

I have also done my first SVN commit adding myself to the Maven parent as
requested...

Now one thing I have not seen documented anywhere is how JIRA setup works. It
seems like no single sign on to JIRA is set up or at least I am missing how
that is supposed to work.

I already have an account and e.g. created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNGSITE-241 with it. However as a
committer I would like to be able to close issues, assign issues to myself and
so on.

Anyone know what I have to do to either get the simpligility account configured
with more access rights (adding some roles) so I can manage manage JIRA issue
for site, plugins, core and so on or otherwise how to access an account linked
to my new mmo...@apache.org account.

More questions to come in separate emails ;-)

Manfred