Hi Marco,

I think there is a misunderstanding - no-one is proposing that you should
create another CI-Server (like Jenkins)…
All we are saying is, that the backend/server site of SDKMAN should have a
crawler component which does a daily check of a page like this:
http://mirror.switch.ch/mirror/apache/dist/maven/maven-3/
<http://mirror.switch.ch/mirror/apache/dist/maven/maven-3/>
To check if there is a new version of Maven available, if yes, then it
updates/adds records in the SDKMAN DB as it’s required - thats it.
This is the concept Jenkins uses to allow automatic download of different
version for the tools it supports

/Domi