Hi folks,

Hervé is quite busy right now preparing Doxia (Sitetools) 1.7 along with Maven
Site Plugin 3.5. I have several tickets on my own I'd like to fix. Some of these
changes will have impact on the skins we provide, they need to be adapted.

If you take a close look at our skins [1], they haven't been updated for years.
Active improvements happen on the Fluido Skin only.
Given the fact that probably no one will work on them and none of them have been
changed for HTML5, I'd like to retire most of the skins and keep at most two
active.
That would ultimately mean that only those two will be updated for 1.7/3.5 and
later
for HTML5.

My proposal:

Retire: Maven Application Skin, Maven Classic Skin, Maven Stylus Skin
Active: Maven Default Skin, Maven Fluido Skin

Please share you opinion, if we agree I will start vote and retire them.

Michael

[1] https://maven.apache.org/skins