Hi Michael,

it was half forgotten, half intended. My original idea was to donate it to MojoHaus and once they made there first release we could do final release here and refer to the the maintainers. However, MojoHaus hasn't found someone to maintain it over there. Other argument: sources are available, so if people want to apply patches, let them fork it and fix it for themselves. I've asked Brian if it was possible to make the MECLIPSE project readonly. He responded that it should be possible but would require some investigation to do so.
Summary of MECLIPSE[1] was already updated, as was the plugin-page[2].
I will update the page of the plugin and close all issues. Not sure what to do with github.

thanks,
Robert

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MECLIPSE/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel
[2] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/index.html