Am 2015-12-31 um 20:24 schrieb Michael Osipov:
Hi folks,

while trying to prepare Maven Shared JAR 1.2, I have noticed that 'mvn
site' neither works with Shared Parent 21 or 22. It always fails with

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.4:site (default-site) on
project maven-shared-jar: Execution default-site of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.4:site failed: An API
incompatibility was encountered while executing
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.4:site:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.maven.doxia.tools.SiteTool.getAvailableLocales(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/List;

Does someone know where the incompat is between MSITE and DOXIA?

Sorry for the noise. I have patched MSITE 3.4 with a snapshot dependencies of Sitetools. Clean local cache made it work.

Michael