Hi,

I have some components that implement the same interface. all of them are being properly registered by sisu.

   @Named(CommonMojoConstants.OCUS_PACKAGING)
   @Typed(Arcr.class)
   @Singleton
   public class IpArcrComponent implements Arcr

I'm needing to control the injection in one specific case. normally I can use the Injector.getInstance:

   injector.getInstance(Key.get(Arcr.class,
                    Names.named(pTracker.getNamed())));

But I'm getting an error (com.google.inject.ProvisionException: Unable to provision) when trying to inject the Injector:

        @Inject
        private Injector injector;

Its not allowed or am I missing something?

thanks,

Cristiano