Hi Karl Heinz,

I think you should focus on the org.apache.maven.graph.DefaultGraphBuilder when you're talking about the reactor order.

Robert

On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 19:55:56 +0200, Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi,

I have described two issues within this issue.

First the changed reactor order based on using a property for the version and second the problem related to the version which is used for artifacts.

At the moment I'm trying to identify the first issue...but currently I'm a little bit lost...

May be one or more of the other devs can give me hint where to search in Maven Core for the problem or a hint how to solve the problem?

I have also checked with the current master of 3.4.0-SNAPSHOT and see the same changed order of the reactor if i use a property for the version in such multi module build...

The second issue I will investigate further if the first one has been done...

Any help is appreciated...Many thanks in advance..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise