Hi

I have recently joined to Apache and would like to contribute. I have singed
the ICLA and this has been filled.

I would like to work on MNG-5457 but require some help, as this is my first
ticket within Apache. Could you please help?

I have checked out the current development branch (master) from GitHub by
forking out the Apache Maven mirror. I can see a class called
ConsoleTransferListener.java that I believe the change needs to be applied to
(in TransferResource). I believe the TransferResource is from the Eclipse
source code. Will I need to make checkout the Eclipse source code and make
changes within this class, in order to implement this functionality. However,
the ConsoleTransferListener.java is in within src/test/java. Any ideas why this
is located here? Am I looking in the correct part of the code?

I hope to hear positively from you soon.

Thanks.

Regards,
Rajiv