Am 2016-07-29 um 12:32 schrieb Johan Huylebroeck:
Hello,
I recently bumped into a known bug SCM-677 when using the scm plugin with
subversion.
I think that a relatively easy, though svn specific, solution could be
implemented by first adding all directories leading up to the file(s) before
adding the file.
Suppose I want to add file A/B/c. The svnAddCommand could first do  "svn add -depth=empty A
A/B" and then "svn add A/B/c"
This may result in some (harmless) warning if the directories are already in
svn but is relatively simple to implement.
Would you be willing to accept a patch that implements this?

This is actually weird. Have you checked the targets file?
I have just replayed the issue without debugging it. I do assume that with A/ the directory is traversed and added to targets. --non-recursive is deprecated and your problem is that in A/ --parents is misisng.

What about dropping --non-recursive and adding --parents instead? This is easy to fix and can be checked with A and a/

WDYT?

Michael