Hi,

after Igor has given me very good informations thanks for that...

I was able to a another step forward....

Currently I got one WARNING:

[WARNING] test.maven.plugin.profiler:parse-pom:jar:jar-with-dependencies:0.1.0-SNAPSHOT has been attached with deprecated code, try to upgrade the responsible plugin

It looks like those WARNING will be created for artifacts which have been created by maven-assembly-plugin and maven-shared-plugin ?

Has anyone seen that before? Where is it coming from?

Not found in Maven Core, maven-artifact-transfer ? Any idea?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise