What a new API is needed from commons-lang:3.7 in Maven?
Do we need to have something from the latest commons-lang and latest JDK ?
Benedikt, can you provide us with API changes on the web so that we would
better understand.
I understand that commons might be needed in the integration test classes
in Surefire project but Maven is compiles with Java 1.7. If we compiled
Maven with Java 1.8 then we forced the users to change their CI jobs and
infrastructure.

Cheers
Tibor