Am 10/15/16 um 19:32 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
> I'm thinking that we still want a dependency management section

I think dependency management is a must have. That's a build tool
feature to allow overriding dependency details from the consumed PDT.
What is different here is that instead of having one global dependency
management, you would need different management possibilities by tree.
So that it becomes possible to manage all trees independently of each other.

Hmm. Sounds like someone just needs to declare the dependency in
question directly in the build pom to make that the dependency to use
for the consumed trees, no? Seems like a build pom dependency already is
the requested management facility. Will be transitive automatically.