No. my son is only in school during the AM, so you might have a chance to
try some iterations to get it working sooner... we are only prodding the
dark! (And I'm validating my complaints about how literate is better than
jenkinsfile... but I lost that popularity contest)

Or anyone else can too (just remember until infra upgrades you need to
trigger a manual indexing to pick up new branches/commits faster than once
per hour)