I suggest confirming it on the original thread so all the decisions are easier to trace back

Robert

On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 04:40:02 +0100, Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr> wrote:

This also brings me to another point: could somebody second MNG-6109[2]
for M3.5.0, so I can lock the Maven version in the maven-plugin-plugin
which may use the plugin.xml or should scan the code for the @since value.
oh, yes, seconded, I'm confident in this little bugfix
(I don't know if I should do anything else than reviewing and saying
"seconded" here...)

Regards,

Hervé