resolver integration is ready in MNG-6110 branch: please review
I'll merge in 48h

I prepared MNG-5878 branch for "add support for module name != artifactId in
every calculated URLs (project, SCM, site): special project.directory
property"
I'd like to have seconds to merge that branch into 3.5.0

Regards,

Hervé